“Women as peacebuilders and leaders fostering healthy families and communities in these challenging times”
November 18-20, 2016
In Bratislava, Slovakia
As in all previous annual conferences, our aim is to build solidarity and contribute tools, knowledge and confidence to be able to return to our various leadership roles and meet the urgent domestic and international challenges confronting us in the world today.
There will be, as well, a series of mini-workshops in areas related to leadership skills, capacity- building in family advocacy, networking and other practical resources.
We hope that you will be able to bring in your specific local or global expertise and good practices to broaden our program.
Some sub themes:
1. Becoming a global citizen and building a global family: character education in families, school and life
2. Empowering young women as agents of peace, why girls are radicalising?
3. Addressing the challenges of our increasingly multicultural societies.
4. Shared responsibilities and inclusive leadership for sustainable development and good governance.
5. Capacity building sessions: training women in advocacy, as educators, sharing effective curricula.
Information about the cost, and other details can be found in this registration form
We hope you can join us in Slovakia in November and we look forward to hearing from you!